We are living through some of the most disruptive times in history. The pace of this change is phenomenal, and it shows no sign of slowing down. Register For The
We are living through some of the most disruptive times in history. The pace of this change is phenomenal, and it shows no sign of slowing down.
The Fourth Industrial Revolution is upon us. AI, Big Data, Robotics, The Internet of Things, and many other innovations are collectively catalysing dramatic changes to our lives and the world of work.
Not only that, but Covid-19 has created unprecedented challenges and shown us that our organisations can operate with pace and agility when they need to.
Join our webinar to learn how to develop the skills and behaviours needed to lead your people into the next normal and prepare them for an ever changing world.
What You Will Learn
- The five key elements of Leadership 4.0
- How leaders can drive performance, innovation, resilience and customer focus by role modelling and demonstrating the leadership 4.0 Mindset
- How to adapt to leading in Head and Heart to take on the right mindset in context
- How focusing on Health and positive Habits will build the resilience of leaders and teams
- The purpose of leadership: to make history and leave a legacy
Who Is This For
- Entrepreneurs, Small Business Owners and leaders in SMEs who are keen to take the best approach to leading their teams
- HR and L&D leaders looking to improve their own or their leaders’ capability
- Senior leaders who are grappling with the challenges of uncertainty
(Thursday) 3:00 pm