Register for webinar >>> Your leadership cannot just be about having an impact on strategic objectives and hitting targets. There is a
Your leadership cannot just be about having an impact on strategic objectives and hitting targets. There is a human element to leadership – we lead people, not machines.
This means that leaders in increasingly uncertain times need to be able to nurture and support the health and wellbeing of their people, as well as driving results.
Importantly, this focus on wellbeing DOES generate more productivity, as identified in a 2018 Deloitte research paper. In short, focusing on the health of your people will, in turn, enable you to hit your goals and drive forward your strategy.
This is no surprise, in these uncertain times, our research has shown that leaders need to focus on five key practices to thrive. Leading inHealth is absolutely central to successful leadership:
- Leading in Head – strategy, planning and problem solving
- Leading in Heart – engagement, trust and emotional intelligence
- Leading in Health – wellbeing, resilience and belonging
- Leading in Habit – Consisency, agility and learning
- Leading in History – Legacy, impact and purpose
Join our webinar to explore
- What leading in health means
- How to spot opportunities to support your team and recognise their needs
- How to focus on your own health and wellbeing
You’ll also receive a free interactive Wellbeing Toolkit to use yourself and share with your team.
(Tuesday) 11:00 am