Register for webinar >>> We all want to leave the world a better place than we found it. Leaders are in a
We all want to leave the world a better place than we found it. Leaders are in a position to do so.
Not all of us will be written about in the history books, but take a broader view of what it means to leave a legacy, and your purpose and mission can become crystal clear.
4.0 Leaders, those who excel in uncertain times, focus on five key practices to be their best for their business and their people. Leading In History is one of these key practices:
- Leading in Head – strategy, planning and problem solving
- Leading in Heart – engagement, trust and emotional intelligence
- Leading in Health – wellbeing, resilience and belonging
- Leading in Habit – Consisency, agility and learning
- Leading in History – Legacy, impact and purpose
If you want to identify the impact you can have, whether on the world, your business or the people in your team, join our webinar to:
- Understand what it means to Lead in History
- Identify your ‘why’ and find a motivating purpose
- Take action to lead a more impactfully and leave your leadership mark
(Tuesday) 11:00 am